Sunday, June 26, 2016

Worriers, come out and play-yay.

Color me unphased.

Obama has been talking crumbling infrastructure for eight years, yet he pats himself on the back about the Affordable Care Act.  They want new revenue streams and new programs, while letting the old responsibilities languish, such as schools and roads.

They should not have joined the EU in the first place.  Just my two cents, which, with trade such as it is, would be a king's ransom in the seat of the empire.

I've had other things on my heart, recently, like a new book and some thought of religious doctrine.  The two subjects are not wholly separate, by the way.  This is turmoil, in a sense, but also good for me, because I always come out the other side better than before.

Cursed is a man that will not learn his lessons.

The Quebe sisters are just great.  Love that sound and the fiddle interplay.  Just had to tell you that.  Meanwhile Taylor talking about "in your wildest dreams".  Who is fooling who, honey?

I should also take a minute to tell the reader how important he/she is to me.  That much has not changed, no matter what current events blow around in the ether.  It's me and you against the world, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment