Wednesday, November 18, 2015

we all suspect there are male-enhancement ads in the ISIS magazine.

I'm just saying.  What do you sell to a suicide bomber?  I thought there were GMC and Chevrolet advertisements in the Al-Queda magazine.  I don't know.  I hear the ISIS boys prefer Toyota trucks, too.  Didn't those trucks get some J.D.Power awards?  You know those, the awards that are bought and paid for, given to recipients regardless of the reality of their products or the market.

But you know, when you are out there in the cool desert night, you think about your wang, and fantasize about making more little Jihadis.  You just turn out the lights(if your abode has electric lights), and uncover the woman, and wam-a-lam.  Wham-bam-shang-a-lang.  So you need a boost, a "new swing of confidence", and also, self-respect enough to rock some swimwear around the oasis.

you don't damn know me

But I wonder, like a passing fart in the breeze, a "cold wind blows", and that wind is called Vladimir friggin' Putin.  My nebulous thoughts turn to the iron resolve of the Soviets.

No comments:

Post a Comment